- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate Pickles upon receipt of package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, AIP, and Paleo friendly product!
Our wild fermented dill pickles are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced from local farmers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and surrounding southern states. Each batch of pickles is hand chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel, where it goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about two weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. Using only pickling cucumbers, salt, water and a special blend of organic spices, these probiotic packed pickles are great tasting and great for you. Our fermented pickles contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.