- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. argentinum, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei, L. reuteri
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Free shipping on orders over $45. Just add more than $45 to your cart and enter code FREESHIP at checkout!
Our fermented pickles are made with only the freshest ingredients, sourced from local farmers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and surrounding southern states. Each batch of pickles is hand chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel, where it goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about a week and a half. When the pickles are finished fermenting, we check them under a microscope using a process called Gram staining. This allows us to ensure that all of our ferments are free from yeast, free from pathogens and that they only contain probiotic species of bacteria. Using only pickling cucumbers, salt, water and a special blend of organic spices, these probiotic packed pickles are great tasting and great for you. Our fermented pickles contain 10 to 20 times more probiotics per serving than the average oral supplement. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.