- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Refrigerate Kimchi upon receipt of package.
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Keto, Whole30, AIP, and Paleo friendly product!
Inspired by the flavors of Korean cuisine, our kimchi is filled with fantastic flavors ensuring that every bite will be as bold as the last. Our fermented kimchi ingredients are always fresh and sourced as locally as possible to ensure taste and quality. Cultured Guru kimchi is a unique addition to the about 200 types of kimchi that have existed for quite some time. We chose an original flavor profile utilizing gochugaru, garlic, onion, ginger, carrot and kelp. Kelp adds wonderful flavor while keeping our products vegan. The organic kelp used in our kimchi recipe is also an excellent source of iodine, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E. Each batch of kimchi is hand chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel, where it goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks. Probiotic quantity and quality are tested using microscopy, biochemical testing, and metabolic testing at every stage of the fermentation process. This ensures safety and effectiveness of the natural probiotics in every batch. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.