- Wild Fermented
- 200 Billion CFUs per serving. Including: L. plantarum, L.reuteri. L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, L. paraplantarum, L. curvatus, L. delbrueckii, L. paracasei, L. hammesii, L. acidophilus, L. brevis, L. sakei
- Sustainably Produced and Handcrafted
- Locally Sourced Produce
- Organic Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Raw
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Free shipping on orders over $45. Just add more than $45 to your cart and enter code FREESHIP at checkout!
- Refrigerate Kimchi upon receipt of package.
Inspired by the flavors of Korean cuisine, our kimchi is filled with fantastic flavors ensuring that every bite will be as bold as the last. Our fermented kimchi ingredients are always fresh and sourced as locally as possible to ensure taste and quality. Cultured Guru kimchi is a unique addition to the about 200 types of kimchi that have existed for quite some time. We chose an original flavor profile utilizing gochugaru, garlic, onion, ginger, carrot and kelp. Kelp adds wonderful flavor while keeping our products vegan. The organic kelp used in our kimchi recipe is also an excellent source of iodine, iron, calcium and vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E. Each batch of kimchi is hand chopped and placed in an American white oak barrel, where it goes through bacterial succession and wild fermentation for about three to four weeks. When the kimchi is finished fermenting, we check it under a microscope to confirm probiotic integrity. This allows us to ensure all of our kimchi is free from yeast, free from pathogens and that it only contains probiotic species of bacteria. We never use artificial flavorings colors or preservatives in any of our products.