Creamy Goddess Dressing Pasta Salad Recipe | Vegan Pasta Salad with Creamy Tahini Dressing, Sautéed Mushrooms, Asparagus and Green Beans
Pasta Salad Recipe
Who get’s annoyed with life stories at the beginning of recipe blogs? hahaha 😂 I know this is a major gripe about food blogs! The recipes are so good, but you have to scroll through a novel to get to the point. Good news, this one doesn’t have a life story. Just an AMAZING pasta salad recipe with creamy tahini goddess dressing and Fermented Kimchi Green Beans!
Kimchi Green Beans
We made Kimchi Green Beans as part of our last limited edition product launch, and there are still some jars available at retailers local to us (Southside Produce definitely has some). So go snag a jar and make this DELICIOUS recipe. If you cant get ahold of our latest limited edition products, you can make this recipe with our regular Cultured Guru Kimchi or Sauerkraut too!
Pasta Salad with Creamy Tahini Dressing, Mushrooms, Asparagus and Green Beans
Here’s the dressing I used for this recipe, it’s the best!
Creamy Goddess Dressing Pasta Salad
Ingredients (Two Servings)
- 2 cups Cooked Penne Rice Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Goddess Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup Musrooms, Chopped
- 1 Cup Asparagus
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Cultured Guru Fermented Kimchi Green Beans
- 2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- Cook Rice Pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In a skillet or wok, lightly sautee the asparagus and mushrooms with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then remove from heat and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve and Enjoy!