Easy Sushi Burrito Recipe | Vegan Sushi Wraps with Tofu, Fresh Vegetables and Fermented Turmeric Sauerkraut
Easy Sushi Wrap ingredients
Here’s some simple ingredients you need to make these wraps, along with some fresh vegetables from the store!
Fermented Turmeric Sauerkraut
We made a very delicious and very popular turmeric sauerkraut for our last batch of limited edition products! It’s fantastic and can still be found in a few local store locations… and since enough people LOVE it, I think we’ll just have to make it again! The turmeric sauerkraut goes great with this recipe, but so does out Cultured Guru Sauerkraut and Kimchi!
Sushi wrap recipe
Easy Vegan Sushi Wraps
- Cultured Guru Fermented Sauerkraut
- Red Bell Pepper Sliced
- Sticky Rice, Cooked
- Nori Sheets
- Sesame Oil
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Carrots, Sliced
- Cook your tofu to your liking. I like to brown my tofu on bothsides with a little bit of Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Lay a large nori sheet on a flat surface.
- Using your fingers dipped in sesame oil, spread out about 2 tablespoons of sticky rice in the center of the nori sheet.
- Lay out the bell pepper, carrots, avocado, cooked tofu and Kimchi ontop the rice in layers.
- Using your fingers dipped in sesame oil again, make a patty of sticky rice and place it ontop.
- Wrap the nori sheet like a burrito, or fold in all four coners and stick them together wit a bit of water.
- Eat as one whole piece, or slice in half and enjoy!